If you are thinking of purchasing an aviation scanner, our guide on which Air-band scanner to buy may help.
If you are planning on visiting the Mach Loop and are bringing an Air-Band Radio Scanner, you may wish to program in the following radio frequencies:-
- 130.490 – VHF Low Level Common
- 278.000 – NATO Low level
- 280.350 – West ICF
- 128.700 – London Mil Central
- 133.900 – London Mil West
- 292.525 – Lichfield Radar Corridor
- 252.875 – Daventry Radar Corridor
This article is work in progress, so please leave a comment if you can add any further information you’d like to share.